The Oxford In-Situ is a hammock-style sling suitable for fitting from a recumbent position only.
Made from a cushioned and breathable 3D woven ‘Spacer’ material, with high air permeability offering high levels of comfort.
Suitable for the lifting of amputees following careful assessment.
- Seamless design contributes to minimised pressure points
- Integrated pommel offers added patient security
- Colour-coded binding indicates sling size
- Integrated storage pockets for sling straps
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
- Can be customised to fulfil patient-specific needs